The government is highly supportive of foreign investment and has acted decisively to offer investors compelling reasons to invest.
North Macedonia has a strong tradition of commercial horticulture – including the cultivation of high-quality tobacco - providing companies with access to a large, skilled labour base seasoned over many years.
While the path to EU membership can be a long one, the government has identified accession to the EU as one of its highest strategic priorities. This creates massive potential for the future.
Low Cost jurisdiction
- 10% corporate tax rate
- Globally competitive labour rates
- Low cost electricity
Excellent access to local talent
- High unemployment rate
- Strong history of greenhouse production
10th on World Bank ‘Ease of Doing Business’ List 4
Advantageous political changes
(2) European Western Balkans: Hahn in Skopje: North Macedonia deserves a green light in October.
(3) NATO: Secretary General in North Macedonia: We are ready to welcome you into the NATO family.
(4) World Bank: Doing Business 2019.
Request Investor Deck
Being based in North Macedonia is just one of the many strategic advantages we possess as a business. Complete the form to request a full copy of our investor deck to find out more.